A few years ago our four year-old nephew called to wish Scott a Happy Birthday. Instead of singing the traditional Birthday song, he changed it up a bit and customized it for Scott..."Happy Scott day to you, Happy Scott day to you...etc." It has kind of stuck. So in case you didn't know, today is Scott Day!
I'm pretty glad he was born and even more glad that I get to spend an Eternity of Birthdays with him! Happy Birthday Scott, I love you!
I was looking for one picture of him, but had too much fun reminiscing about our European adventure this summer. So get ready for Scott picture overload!
The view from the "London Eye"
Chatting it up London style!
Oreos and milk after a temple session in London. I am one lucky lady... :)
One of my favorite places in Paris, the starving artist district of Montmartre.
Hometown bakery in Paris?! Who knew?
Versailles
Cute little flower market in Paris.
Getting geared up for art overload at the Louvre.
Taking in the Eiffel tower like a true Parisian.
Walking around Venice.Wow! He is so strong! :)
Hiking through the five coastal villages of Cinque Terre.
Scott's favorite gelato of our entire European experience. Sienna, Italy.
Rubbing baby Jesus' foot for luck or something. I think this was in Rome.
8 comments:
Hooray Scottie! I loved all these Scott pictures! Crazy that that wasn't even close to a 1/4 of the amount of pictures you took over there! By the way great job wearing so many different outfits without having very many clothes. Very impressive! We are sad we didn't get to see you this past weekend, but hopefully we'll see you soon! Love you! Happy Birthday!
Oh Fish...how we love and wish you a very "HAPPY FISH DAY!" We miss spending our days with you guys. We need the new address so we can send him his bday gift. Love you both
Ha! I love your pictures. You guys really went every this summer! How fun : ) Oh and I'm totally stoked that you want to come here!!! That will be SO much fun. Mike and I would LOVE to have you here and show you the sites! How's the house coming along? I need to call you this weekend...
Man, you guys sure have seen some awesome sights! How fun.
Happy Birthday to Scott!
You guys have done so much stuff! Looks like fun!
I am glad Scott was born too--no one else would have put up with you. ;) Just kidding. Happy last year in your twenties my friend! Glad we're friends
SO CUTE SISTER!! I am so glad Scott was born too. Thanks for sharing those fun pictures. Love you so much.
Happy (belated) Scott Day! We need to go out to dinner with you guys soon.:)
Post a Comment