Well I wish I could say that the home improvements were over...not so much! But we are over it for now. Someday we will have closet doors, a finished master bedroom, paint touched up, and all our pictures and accessories put in place...But for now, we are just enjoying the parts that are done! I think the pictures are pretty self explanatory, sorry they are a little intermixed. The downstairs is getting close to being done. Then we have the guest bedroom and bath, and our make shift TV/old furniture room (which has nothing on the walls yet). The other two rooms upstairs are pretty lame right now, trust me...you are not missing much! Actually my shoe closet is in the tiny room, I better add a picture of that. For the record, I got rid of two BIG boxes of shoes at my yard sale this weekend. Don't judge me! So enjoy the pictures (Mom and Shelby who have been nagging me for a month!), and come visit us soon!!
THE Closet... Just brings a smile to your face right... I have a problem! :)
22 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE it ALL. You need to stop with all your complaining about the decor and such...it looks FAB. I love the shoe closet as well, no need to be ashamed. I think it deserved a post of its own. I can't wait to see it in person. I can just imagine us sitting at the bar or that cute table, having hot choclate, and talking all morning about nothing!! Can't wait. Love you
WOW, shoes and such. Love it. It is so organized I need you to come and do the same with me. LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING!! You have done amazing sister. Great job.
You do have a problem! The fact that you had almost every shoe I was selling is ridic! But then again I am pretty jealous! But very proud of you for getting rid of so much and making so much dang money! The house really does look so great! The table looks great, although those turqiouse chairs would be AMAZING with it! I think the guest room and the tv room look great too! What an amazing transformation!
Okay, I'd like to say congrats, but the closet is insane. Do you really need all that stuff? Secondly, everything loos great. Glad you said no to the green cushions and glad you didn't get those turquoise chairs with the blue walls. Great choices team Fish. Please take a picture of Scott's side of the closet--poor guy.
loos=looks--this was Ryan by the way.
SO cute! You have the cutest style of anyone I know. Your closet made me smile..that is awesome. :)
Kirby, Everything looks gorgeous! I love the color combos with a splash of red here and there. I love throwing red into a room! Also, love the shoe closet too! They deserve their own closet like that! - Amanda J.
it looks great you guys! i am so jealous of your closet. that is a piece of art for sure!
Your place looks amazing! The countertops make a huge difference:) I love all your furniture. I bet you're so glad to be basically done! Oh, and I totally get the shoe thing, but I can't believe how many pairs of tennis/running shoes you have! The rest is understandable;)
So I am very impressed at the change! You should put your worst before and best after next to each other and send it in somewhere. And of course you had to get a show closet- you need to take care of all those dollars spent! So fun- i'll call you so we can catch up!
OH MY GOODNESS. Love it. Love it all.
Unbelievable. Seriously you could have your own HGTV show right there in AZ. I'm loving all the touches you've done and the table you refinished looks great! You didn't need my advice at all! We need to talk and I want to hear about this yard sale of yours.
Oh my gosh your house is SO cute! My favorite part is the picture collage on the wall! What kind of pics are in there? I love the different combination of frames and how they are all close together. And I love the FISH sign ; ) Beautiful kitchen too ps! miss you tons an tons! We're praying for Tegan!
This is Whit and Mom Fabulous!! We have each picked a few pairs of shoes we would like you to send us...well Whit just plans to take them. We love the vanities, the granite in the kitchen, the standing sink in the bathroom and all your loving little touches in every room we can live there with no problem! Love you!
Mom and Whit
LOVE it! So stiking cute! Are those Ikea cabinets? I have them in my downstairs kitchen and LOVE them, I want to re-do my upstairs with them as well (although I don't think I am allowed to do that yet, my house is only 4 years old :). And LOVE the shoe closet, I need one of those!!!
WOW, the After shots are so impressive. Love the bathroom, kitchen, guest room...ALL OF IT!!! I don't think I'll show Alex your shoe closet pictures, she'd be wanting to raid it! Love you guys!!! Hope to see the finish work in person...someday!
Dang I missed your yard sale!:( I am loving your house all put together....looks fantastic! The shoe closet is amazing!!:)
You have such great style...thanks for posting. And yes, the closet shot totally made me laugh. I love you!
Kirby- your house looks AMAZING!!! I love the blue color and all the pillows on your couch are so freaking cute. And ummm... do you have enough shoes? I think not.
Love you!
Wow, we are impressed with your house transformation. It needed some TLC and you did just that. p.s. I just saw your post about your niece and her cancer. It just breaks my heart, she's a cutie pie. :( -Nikki
LOVE IT!!! You are so adorable and yes your closet did bring a big smile to my face... I want to show Nick so he will see that there are people with more of a problem than me!!! JK- Love ya!
whoa, i'm amazed at what you did with that house. i hope it's not hard to say goodbye to it when you sell it.
Post a Comment