So we have obviously been all over the place and a little hard to keep track of. I am going to play a little catch up and try to get you all up to date. You will have to hang in there while I start with my trip to Los Angeles in March and work backwards to what we are up to today.
I met up with a best friend from High School, Rachel. We stayed at the amazing Sofitel, ate at trendy restaurants, laid out by the pool, and did a little window shopping on Rodeo Drive.
I was also able to meet up with a great friend of mine from Belgium who is a writer in LA. Lisa and I had not seen each other in about six years so we had a lot of catching up to do! She gave us a great tour of the city and her fun neighborhood.
Then I went to San Diego to play with college friends. I stayed with Ryan and Erica and met up with Brittany and Mia for lunch. I even got to meet sweet baby Jack.
Talk about a great trip... Eating, Shopping, California, and six of my closest friends...I am a lucky girl! Thanks friends.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
A little catch up!
Posted by Kirby at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love that you finally posted! I'm gonna have to spread the word that you've started a blog... people are going to go crazy!
What you finally got a blog! I am sorry...did you want to tell anyone about this! Whatever! It is about time. You better keep this up because I love it!
Post a Comment