Scott finished his first year of law school in May and we packed our car and headed to Detroit for his summer job. On our way we drove through Oklahoma and were able to stop and see Scott's grandma, aunt, and uncle. It was a brutal drive but we made it in three days. I helped get things settled in and then flew back to Phoenix for girl's camp.
While I was freezing in the Arizona mountains in May (wow, that is another story in itself), Scott moved to Philadelphia! I knew it was a possibility, and one I was definitely pulling for since I have several friends and my parents close by, but I was still a little surprised that he did it without me. So that is where we ended up spending our summer...Philadelphia.
Here are a few of our pictures from the city... Sorry for the overload.
Eating Philly Cheesesteaks with my mom
Look at that striking resemblance!
Running up the stairs
Sweet victory!
My dad and niece Tegan with us at the Liberty Bell
Independence Hall and Museum of Art
Thursday, August 21, 2008
The summer begins...
Posted by Kirby at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh I didn't realize this was a different post. Look at the other comment I made.
I didn't even know you had a blog?! I could have been having so much more fun writing on your blog than all my great comments wasted on others.
YAY, I am so glad you found me. we TOTALLY need to get together. Yes, it is SO nice to have Casey done with school, and yes, we are having a baby...CRAZY, I know! We are excited though. how did you find my blog, I am so glad you did. Email me and we will figure out a time go get together! my email is emilyblais at hotmail dot com!
Cute blog :) Glad you found ours! Now we might ACTUALLY kind-of keep up with each others' lives!!! I have missed you!
Oh wait, PS - I LOVE your short blonde hair! Darling! And Barcelona? Needs a little explaining, don't ya think ;)? I'm trying to keep up here, but I have mom-brain and I'm a little slow :)
Post a Comment