We were not able to be with our families this year for Thanksgiving but luckily the Larson family took us in! Mia and Nate came down from California and we were able to have a low-key Thanksgiving with her parents, grandparents, and little brother Nate. The food was amazing as usual and it was so fun to hangout with them, we love that family. Thanks Larson's!
I thought we had more pictures with them, so sorry Nate for getting left out of this post. I am really lame when it comes to taking pictures.
We were also able to spend some time with Craig, Mary, and the boys since Mary's brother was having a wedding reception here that weekend. It was a great bonus. Scott had a blast playing with his friend, seriously they are like twelve year-olds when they get together. I was working most of the weekend so I just got to hear the stories of bomb making, pickle ball playing, baseball games, playing catch with all the brothers, and all the rest of the trouble they were causing while I was working so hard to provide for the family... wow, I am so proud! Just kidding, it is so fun for Scott to have a friend to play with. He always wants to play catch or something and I offer to play with him, but apparently am not good enough so usually he only gets to play when we go to the break the fast and there are little kids to throw the ball around or wrestle with. He needs that testosterone fix every once in awhile, so thanks Craig!
We had a really great weekend. If you can't be with family for the Holidays, good friends are an awesome alternative!
Scott and Craig playing some video game.
Aww, best friends!
The little boys were in bed so you will have to go to her blog to see how cute they are. And don't worry that she just had a baby, I know you kind of want to hate her for how hot she is! :)

5 comments:
I love that you two matched on Thanksgiving in your pink. Way to sport a womanly color Scott. It's always fun to see good friends during the holidays. It's usually when I get to see you, but I guess our next rendez-vous will have to wait until this summer when I head out West. Miss you!
You know,Kirby, with four brothers and Scott being the youngest and getting beat up on most of the time, he probably misses that. And by the way, you two look "Hot"!...opps! Can I say that?
just wanted to say hi to you, just found your blog,it is nice to see both of you.sound like you are doing awesome, and going to spain.we will keep in touch.
Love merrilyn taylor
provo, ut
You guys are too cute. I miss you and seeing pics over holidays we should be in the together. Love you!!
How fun! You look fabulous and happy holidays!
Post a Comment