Friday, January 14, 2011

The past NINE months aka PREGNANCY

So I was trying to figure out why I have been such a pathetic blogger over the last nine months, and I think I am going to have to mostly blame it on the sweet little boy I have been growing inside my body! I mean I only have a few more weeks to use the
pregnancy cop-out so I may as well take advantage of it!

Since we live far away from most of you, I have received several requests for "belly shots".
I must admit I have been pretty bad at documenting this pregnancy.
But here you go...my little ode to pregnancy.

Around 20 Weeks

In Florida at Amanda's wedding

Date night with
"The most interesting man in the world". :)
Around 25 weeks

Girlfriend shower 27 weeks


Maryland shower with Lindsay.
About 30 weeks

Momma and baby Fish cake MD shower


Christmas morning 34ish weeks


Shrek! 36 Weeks

Just showing off the bump 36 Weeks

Woohoo!! Only three more weeks,
picture taken this morning after
very little "nesting" sleep. :)

We are getting pretty excited to meet this little boy...Well maybe not so little. We had an ultrasound this week and his estimated weight at three weeks out was 8lbs 3oz. Yikes!
Cross your fingers for a healthy baby...
and an early delivery for his momma! :)

18 comments:

Mikelle said...

I don't believe it. You don't really look prego! It looks like a strap on stomach. Where is the face fat, the saddle bags, I swear my hands get fat when I'm prego and you look AMAZING! Very exciting, delivery day is better than Christmas. I can't wait to hear how it all goes down. Good luck~

'T' said...

Hi Kirby, Just clicking in from Shelby's blog. I wanted to wish you the best of luck with your new little guy who will be here soon! So excited for you, you look adorable.

Love, Tiniel

Audrey Crisp said...

Holy crap! I didn't even know you were pregnant! WTF? You are such a cute preggers! Good luck with delivery etc... Can't wait to see pics of the new baby!

Erica said...

What a cute belly! You look so great! I am so happy to finally see this post, it has been so long since I have seen you! I want to squeeze that baby in there so bad! And can't wait to meet this "big" boy! 3 weeks is going to fly by! Love you guys!
-and Shriek the musical? I want to see that! Didn't know it existed!

Rae said...

Oh my gosh, Kirby, congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!

Megan said...

you are hot! let's get together before baby comes :)

Bridget said...

Yay! I loved seeing your belly photos ; ) You look amazing, seriously! You make the cutest pregnant mama! Love you!!!

Shelby said...

AHHHHH!!! You are the cutest pregnant gal in this whole universe. I love you guys so much and can't wait to meet this new little guy!! You by the way are going to make the greatest mama!

Sarah said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see pics of the little man.

Lisha said...

Wahoo! less than three weeks now! Can't wait to meet little boy Fish. You are the perfect little pregnant chic!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's a good thing we are best buds because I am unable to hate you as much I want to right now. You look fab and the fatness you feel, well I don't see it but I know that it's there and very real for you. You are such a goregous pregnant women and soon to be mother. I love you and can't wait to meet this sweet baby boy.

vanessa said...

yay! you look awesome! so excited for you. that will be one cute baby.

RSP said...

Wow! Congrats! I didn't know and don't even know where you are or what you are up to anymore. Perhaps we should catch up soon. You wear pregnancy very well :)

Brittany Simmons said...

Oh my gosh- you are ALL stomach! I am so excited for you guys! Great catching up- can't wait to hear about your wonderfully smooth delivery!

Julia said...

gorgeous! most styling pregnant lady i know. good luck with everything..i'm so excited for you!

Kimberley said...

Oh my, I am the worst friend ever! I didn't even know! But my congratulations are in order and you look amazing for 9 months and I'm so excited for you!!! We really need to catch up!!! All the best and I hope he comes soon!!!

Amanda said...

How has it taken me so long to realize that you updated your blog?!? And now the pictures to come will be of your newest addition! Can't wait for that post. And ps, you were totally adorable pregnant.

Kate said...

Congrats! You can finally use those baby shoes you bought in France... ha ha! Can't wait to see baby boy pics!