Thursday, February 10, 2011

Two Weeks

Crazy to think that Beckett is two weeks old already. We are loving this sweet little boy and slowly but surely adjusting to life with a newborn. All I can say is that nobody can really prepare you for this!! It is amazing, emotional, and extremely hard all at the same time.
We feel pretty lucky though that he chose us to take care of him.
Here are some more pictures so you can see how he is changing already.

Still a little yellow from jaundice but getting better

Chillin' at bath time

Rockstar baby. He has so much hair!

Chubby cheeks. This boy loves to eat!

Getting ready for a ride in his carseat

14 comments:

Suzy Hicks said...

ooooo, he is so cute. I think he looks like I pretty good mix. I can see both of you in him. Thanks for the pics. Keep them coming! And no, nothing can prepare you for a newborn......nothing!

Audrey Crisp said...

I'll bet it's way hard getting used
To having a baby. He's such a little cutie!

Ryan Smart said...

A parent and blogging-you're turning into one great Mormon mom! Can't wait to see him next week.

Heather and Ben said...

Love. Love. Love the pics! It was so fun to see you guys this week. Lets make a habit of it!

Mikelle said...

He is so precious. I miss those snuggly soft sleepy days. I would love to get my hands on him, nothin better than napping with a newborn in your arms.

Shelby said...

OHHHHHH!!!!! How I love this little guy! He is perfection. I love you guys too and miss you too pieces! Keep up posting pics. Love it.

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!! HE IS SERISOULY TO DIE FOR.. I can't wait for Logan and him to be the best of friends.

I am so happy for you! Congrats again.

Erica said...

He really is so cute! Love his jamies! Well all of his clothes. He is going to be one well dressed baby! I can't wait to meet him! And I want you to put up yours and Scott's baby pics because I seriously don't see either of you yet!

Carrie & Dustin Nicholes said...

So cute and little!!

Amanda said...

He's one serious bath taker! I love his little expressive eyebrows. I'm thinking I see Scott in him, but then again, he's a baby. He'll change and look completely different by tomorrow!

Hope you're getting some good rest in while your Mom is still in town. Live it up!

Lisha said...

I want to see him again. He has already changed soooo much! One things for sure he is a good-lookin baby!!

Unknown said...

YAY! Thank goodness for blogs so this far-away-auntie can hear and see about little Beckett! He's such a cutie! ENJOY!

Georgia Fish Henrichsen said...

I finaly got on your blog!!! I love it! Thank you for the update and Hey! This is your life..don't worry about your blogger friends..we'll understand. I love the picture of you putting Beckett in his car seat and then of Both Scott & Beckett with "rock star" hair. LOVE IT!! You are so awesome!

Elisabeth said...

He is so big for being only 2 weeks old!! So adorable. Take lots of pictures while he's so little (and make sure you're in some)--they grow way to fast!