Sunday, March 27, 2011

"Fish Tank"

Beckett is TWO months old today! I know everyone kept telling me that it goes fast, but man they were not kidding. He is getting so big and changing so much everyday. We sure do love watching him grow. Speaking of growing... He had his two month appointment on Friday where he weighed in at a whopping 14lbs 11 ounces, 95th percentile! Our friend Joel said that he is going to call him "Fish Tank" from now on and we are not disputing that nickname.

We had another round of company last week with my sister Shelby and her husband Kyle taking a break from the cold weather in Idaho. Beckett was so spoiled with the extra arms to snuggle him. Then our friend Gregg popped in for a quick visit yesterday. In the two months that we have had Beckett we have had more days with visitors than without!! And we love it so if you were thinking about coming to see us in Arizona you better get your reservations in, the Fish B&B is filling up fast! Here are a few pictures from this past week.

Snuggle time with Aunt Shelby.
Lookin' good to go to dinner at Oregano's.
He was such a good sport with us laying out, he just burried his face in Shelby's stomach and was good to go!
Waking up to mommy's kisses.
Trying out the Bumbo for the first time....still a little wobbly but getting there.
I'm so big!!

9 comments:

Mikelle said...

Love the nick name! Love chubby babies even more... So I totally had a dream that we came to AZ and visited you guys. Which is super funny now that I have read this post, and we have never even talked about taking a trip to AZ. Anywho, your house had an industrial party kitchen and Beckett was a girl! The good news is I woke up thinking "those guys are so cool and they have sucha beautiful baby" then I realized it was a dream and remembered that Beckett is a BOY! SO RANDOM!

Ryan Smart said...

He is getting big. He's starting to look like his dad a lot. Can't wait to come visit in May-he'll probably be close to six feet tall by then.

XOXO said...

Can we talk about how your child is like the cutest baby ever?! So presh. I love my little Becks and can't wait to meet him!
Are you still planning on coming to Utah?

Anonymous said...

Oh man I really hope I get to see him tomorrow because i seriously need to eat him up. He is so CUTE...not that I had any doubts. I miss you tons!

Amanda said...

Babies seriously do grow so fast! I can't believe how big he's getting. He doesn't even seem chubby at all unlike our 95th percentile chunk around here. I wish we were one of the people coming to visit you. Hopefully we'll be able to make a trip down to NC when you guys live there.

Audrey Crisp said...

Such a hunk!

Rusty & Georgia Henrichsen said...

Great looking fella! don't let him grow too much before we get to hold him. We should be in NC the second week in August.

Rusty/grandpa

heather said...

Holy cow Kirby! I had no idea you were even pregnant, let alone had a two month old! I guess I need to check your blog more often. CONGRATS! So exciting. I'm so happy for you guys.

Lisha said...

Ahhh LOVE HIM!!