It’s official; Scott has two more years of school left instead of just one. He got accepted to the MBA program at ASU and will be getting a joint JD/MBA degree. He will begin the condensed one-year MBA program this Fall, and then finish his last year of Law School the following year. Way to go Scott!
10 comments:
We are so proud of you Scott. Congrats to you both. Can't wait to see you guys soon.
Yeah Scott! Arizona for one more year. Wow I can't believe you know where you are going to be for more than 4 months!
Wohoo! Congrats Scott. Looks like I'll have to make a trip out to AZ sometime in the next 2 years. I second Erica's comment about knowing where you'll be. So atypical of you two.
Yay! Congratulations Scott!
Kirby we are so excited for you guys!! Congrats Scott we are so proud of you. You guys are doing so great and we miss you more than you know!! Hurry back. LOVE YOU!
Congrats Scott! Layn told me the awesome news a couple days ago. Hooray for one more year of school for you guys! I have to admit I'm a little sad at the same time though. I'm sure Layn will be missing you in Law School next year. But, seriously so awesome you got in!
Love you guys. Miss you. Can't wait to see you guys when you get back. Do you need us to keep a lookout for places to rent for you guys?
Yay, SCOTT! It's always something new with the two of you. You exhaust me just thinking of your schedule!!! We're proud of you and all you're accomplishing! Scott, we've always known you can accomplish ANYTHING you want. Love you!
HI!! so, I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen you--I think it was at your reception. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. We're in Iowa now while Tyler is in med school. I'm teaching a few hours a week at a little health science college and spending time with the cutest toddler around. :)
Wow, sounds like a good plan! We need more info about Spain!!! Anywho I just got a CREEPY message on my blog so I immediatly went private! email me if you want in. omikelle@hotmail.com
GO SCOTT! That is great, why not add another year, right? I am sooooo amazingly jealous of all the fun you are having right now. We missed you SO much while we were in Phoenix. Maybe next time?
Post a Comment