Sunday, April 12, 2009

From the 25th through the 30th I was in Atlanta for my girlfriend Tessa's wedding. It was a pretty quick trip and my body didn't stand a chance of getting adjusted. I had a really long layover in Philly on the way out there and an even longer one in New York on the way home. Luckily I have girlfriends in both places who were so good to me. Bridget picked me up in Philadelphia and Rachel took care of me in New York. Do you think I took a picture with either of them..of course not!

4 comments:

Shelby said...

HI!!!!! Loved everything!!! Loved it loved it loved it. I love you too. Sounds like life is going great and the whole travel thing wow amazing. You look great and I miss you more than you know. Talk to you soon,
Love you,
Shelb.

Bridget said...

Oh! Blonde and cute! I just love it! I got my hair cut as well...a little posh spice if I do say so myself! I miss you!

Erica said...

Yeah for your hair! Blondie! It looks so cute. I am glad the wedding turned out fun and you look great all modest. Good girl! I bet that Jet Lag was so bad! So hard for just a few days!

Lisha said...

I too noticed the blonde. You must've had it done when you were here. You look gorgeous!