March was a pretty busy month for us. We started out by hitting the rest of the museums that we wanted to see in Barcelona and getting sad knowing it was our last month living in Spain!
Caixa ForumMaritime Museum
Olympic Museum
Ceramic and Textile Museum
City History Museum
Casa de les Punxes
Sunday, April 12, 2009
March Re-Cap
Posted by Kirby at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
jordyn said that you were having too much fun and that was why you hadn't posted anything--that and you had to go to a cafe or something--but i do have to agree--it does look like you are having fun--when are you getting back?
Leigh Ann
I am glad to see you ended up seeing the Olympic Museum. And the Textile one looks cool! I can't believe you are traveling around now. I bet you are having a blast! I can't wait to see pics from that!
Your last month already? Glad to see you making the most of it!
Loved the March recap. You are a travelling fool. I just saw you are in France, right? It came up on my blog hits. I figured it must be you, since I don't know anyone else in France.:) Enjoy your last few weeks of travel fun!......and don't get anymore crazy bites! Youch! Miss you!!:)
Post a Comment