This is where Scott went to school.
This is the courtyard outside our apartment where we were able to hop onto an Internet connection from time to time!
We said bye to our roommates and tiny apartment. I love this picture because they are all sitting on our tiny couch doing different things. Brad reading, Scott watching TV with his headphones on, and Cassi with a Sudoku puzzle...classic. You are probably thinking that they looked cramped on there. Don't worry though because all four of us watched many episodes of 'The Guardian' and 'Hannah Montana' on that couch with no problem!
We left Barcleona on April 2nd for Sevilla.
2 comments:
Sad to say goodbye! I am still bummed that we didn't get a picture of all of us in the "family room" while we were there. I am glad you got pictures though of the day to day because usually when you are traveling forget that stuff.
How fun, I cant believe all the places you guys have been. I guess you've done it all and it's time to have a family? It'll be good to have you guys back in the states, I'm sure we'll see ya this summer!
Post a Comment