Our family could really use your prayers right now. We just found out that my sister's daughter, Tegan, has tumors in her chest, neck, and shoulder. They are headed to Salt Lake to meet with a specialist tomorrow. It's pretty crazy to think that a two year old would be going through something like this.
We are still in Italy and will be here until May 7th. It's hard to be away from family at times like these. Thanks so much for thinking of Angela, Eric, and little Tegan girl. I know our prayers are heard!
Last summer in Philadelphia with my parents.
11 comments:
Nothing melts my heart like a baby girl. Our prayers are with you--this makes me sad.
Kirby...my heart just sank. I am so sorry for your family and I will definiately keep them in our prayers. I am so sorry and look forward to hearing some details soon. Love you all
I love the post That is such a sweet picture We wish you were here We are headed down to Utah right now We love you and will talk to you soon
I am so sorry. I am so sad! We will be praying for her and for you.
You can absolutely count my prayers, Kirby. Tegan is beautiful; I can't imagine my children being so sick and I will pray fervently that she is able to get well.
What a sweetheart, she will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Found out about this yesterday, we are so sorry for Angela and Eric and the rest of the family having to go through this. We will pray and fast for her this weekend. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to help.
I gasped when I read this...oh my gosh : ( I will be praying for her and the rest of your family during this difficult time and be thinking of you all often. keep me posted when you get back to the states. love you.
You guys have been constantly in our thoughts and prayers and will continue to be. Keep us updated. love ya
I am so sorry- I hate that this happens to children. Your family will definitely be in my prayers!
Kirb, How sweet. What an amazing blessing to have such wonderful friends and family to surround yourself with especially in times like these. I miss you more than you know. Travel safe.
Post a Comment