Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tegan

Just wanted to let you know we started a blog for Tegan if any of you want to keep updated on her progress. I have been in Salt Lake and Pocatello for the past week helping out and will head home in a few days. Thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers, I have such amazing family and friends! Hold onto your little ones a little tighter for us, life is pretty precious.
www.teganlyn.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Celeste said...

I for sure want to stay updated on your adorable little niece. What a hard thing to have to go through for her and for everyone. I can't even imagine. She has been in our prayers.

I got your message- so sorry I haven't called you back yet. But I'm glad you have your cell phone back! I'll call you soon. Can't wait to see you guys in August.

lauren ann said...

Kirb- first off my heart goes out to you and your family. This really breaks my heart. You guys are lucky to have such a loving and supportive family to help eachother get through this. I wish there was something I could do.

PS Where are you guys? Are you still prancing around Europe or are you back home- if so I expect a phone call so we can catch up. We are looking for some roomies to live upstairs and it doesnt get much better than the Fish fam- we miss you guys

Cindy said...

Kirby,

I just found out about this. I am so very sorry. My heart is aching for your sister. I can only imagine, but as a mother this kills me. Definitely she and her family are in my prayers. So much love to you as well-
I am headed to girl's camp this morning, but I will try and call you on my journey.
Love ya-
Cindy

Georgia Fish Henrichsen said...

Kirby, I have really bet out of touch and I'm so sorry. I feel like Tegan is part of our family, too. What a wonderful circle of love, faith and payers is available to her and her family. We are grateful to be a part of it!
Georgia