Just to give you an idea of how miserable the moving out process was. We have so much stuff! Our storage unit is 10x20 and we filled that thing to the max. Embarassing!
Munich pictures. I am not even going to try and tell you what is in these pictures. We knew nothing about the city, and were way too tired and cold to try and figure it out. We just took pictures of things that looked cool. So enjoy the cool Munich pictures.
You can't go to Germany and not eat a braut!
Now you can see for yourselves why we were getting so anxious to get out of the hostel. Four adults, one toddler, tons of luggage, and plenty of Euro trash make for a bad combination for an entire week!
Scott totally loving life in the hostel.
A few sites in Barcelona. The first real day we had in Spain we walked around the University Scott is studying at and then down to the beach.
This building is called La Pedrera. It was built by the famous architect Antoni Gaudi. Chances are any cool building in Barcelona was designed by him.
These were the sweet doors of La Pedrera.
The Mumford's. Our travel buddies.
Looking down from the front door of our apartment. That's right five flights of stairs everyday, I better have an amazing behind at the end of this semester!
So that is the latest for now. Our apartment is still not quite settled in. Scott and I both have the flu and have not been able to do much the last few days. I will continue to keep you all posted on our adventures!








13 comments:
I love all of the pictures! That building is amazing! What cool architecture Europe has...
So sad you guys are sick. That stinks. And wow, I don't blame you for being anxious to get out of that hostel!
Have more fun and stay safe! Scott- we hope you're holding up in school. Love you guys.
Looks cold, but amazing Sorry your both sick That sucks We love the pictures Be careful on those stairs Happy that you found a place We miss you guys Love ya
Loving the pictures so far! I can't wait for all the updates. I hope you pushed those twin beds together so that your love life doesn't become completely on the rocks. Just kidding. Have fun and feel better!
Oh my....the beach may not be too fun now, but it sooooo beautiful. I remember being there in the cold and not being ablt to enjoy it, but I definiately remember how goregous it was(maybe not like the view from the Grand Wailea, but what can you do!!) Well, Scott emailed me and said you both had the flu...so LAME for you. Well, the only thing I have for you today is I am sad you are not watching the Bachlor with me tonight!! Hope you feel better and you living situation is the best it can be. Love you
Love the pictures and your updates. Crazy times so far....five flights of stairs and sharing the apt with a couple and a toddler? You guys are brave! Feel better! oh- and i love scott's face in the hostel picture!
OH MY HECK!!! I love the update. Mom said she talked to you and you guys were so sick. It might be the climate change sister. Also wow the hostal amazing! I can't wait to see pics. of new apartment. hang in there. The way things sound you can only go up from here. I hope Scott is doing good in school. Remember it is already the 13th of Jan. The time is going to fly. Love and miss you too pieces!!
Oh my gosh...I can see why living in the hostel sucks! Yikes! Well now your out and you're finally in your apt so you'll get to have some privacy! I love your cute new do by the way!
So Jealous already! Enjoy your adventures!
I am so glad you're keeping up with your blog (unlike me). It's amazing how full you can pack a storage unit....you're not the first to feel that way. Glad you're having fun. Love you and miss you. P.S. cute dark hair!
I think I am going to love following your blog while you are visiting all these cool places. Keep the pictures coming! The hostel living arrangements looked a little too crazy though, and claustaphobic. Lucky for you, you only had one toddler to deal with. I can't even imagine the kind of ruckus and chaos our family would cause in a place like that. Wouldn't you want to share a room with us? Hee hee! Miss you guys!
We love you and miss you. So sorry you have been so sick. We loved all the pictures! the adventure is just beggining... enjoy each day! Good luck to Scott at school and Kirby good luck with your spanish... please let me know if you change your name to Sara. We love you!
Mom and dad... and Whit!!!
So jealous..... looks amazing. Have so much fun
Thanks for sharing your experience with us! You two look so cute...freezing, but cute..in those pictures! WOW! The stairs to your apartment are great! I'll bet you both take them two at a time, or will before you come home.
Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!
I love you!
Post a Comment